What you need to know about renting a dumpster
- Uses of the dumpster: roofing project, remodeling, foreclosures on homes, spring clean out attic/garage, construction debris, landscaping projects.
- What sizes are available? 10yd, 15yd, 20yd, 30yd, 40yd. Renting a dumpster that is larger then the waste is a better bet, as having to rent a second container could be costly.
- Types of Waste: If you are uncertain about the waste that could go in the dumpster give us a call. Some waste debris is not permitted and could add a contamination charge.
- Weights of Waste: Be sure to pay attention to the amount of weight being put in the container. Each container has an allowed weight.
What is included in the rental price?
There are no hidden fees! The price quoted is the price you will pay. Your rental includes:
- 10 days of rental;
- The haul away of the dumpster;
- The disposal of your trash: 10yd, up to1000 lbs;15yd, up to 3000 lbs; 20yd, up to 4000 lbs; 30yd, up to 6000 lbs; 40, up to 8000 lbs.
If you have changes to the order that extends your rental, or the content of the dumpster exceeds the minimum amount, we will notify you of the additional charges.
Items Not Allowed In Dumpsters